Norton is one of the Best Antivirus with powerful protection and 25 GB online backup system. Users can easily access it from anywhere and anytime. To access it, users should create an account on Norton website instantly. After creating an account, they can manage it by visiting norton.com/myaccount website.
How to Create an Account on Norton?
If users want to download or install Norton, they have to create an account on Norton by following these steps:
- At first users have to go to the official site of Norton.com/ Setup.
- Then click on “Sign In” tab.
- Now, two options will arise “Sign In” and “Create an Account”.
- Tap on the “Create an Account’’.
- Then they have to enter all the correct details like name, last name, country and email address carefully in it.
- Then set a strong password.
- After entering all the correct details in it, go to the terms and conditions and tick mark the checkbox to make an agreement.
- Now just click on the “Create Account” option.
What is Norton My Account?
The users of Norton can manage or maintain their Norton subscriptions at a single place through Norton Account. If users want to download, install or activate any of Norton products, services, or subscriptions, then they must have an account. All of the specifications related to the purchased Norton item that users owned are mentioned in the Norton Account of the respective user. The Norton users can access their product activation code or key in their individual Norton accounts. Users can also download their Norton setup via the Norton account and even get all the update about the latest Norton products on their Norton accounts. Norton my account allows accessing the Norton products, subscriptions, and services at a single spot.
With the help of Norton my account, users will be able to do the things which are mentioned below:
- Users can install any Norton product and service setup on their Windows and Mac computer, mobile, tablet, laptop, etc.
- Users can easily set up their device’s protection and spread their protection to other devices.
- They can easily check your PC, MAC, smart phone or tab’s security status.
- If your device is stolen, you can lock or track your device at anytime from anywhere through this.
- They can easily configure email notifications.
- Users can monitor and manage the Norton account data from anywhere or any time.
- They can review the security status of the device.
- They can renew any of the Norton subscriptions or billing data anytime.
How to sign in Norton Account?
If users already have an account on Norton then they should sign in by using Norton account mail id and password to access their account. Otherwise they have to create a new account. The steps are mentioned below:
- At first go to the Norton home page and click on Sign In.
- Then Type Norton account email address and password. If users do not have a Norton account, click Create an Account to create new Norton account.
- If you want that Norton remember your email address every time when you sign in, then tick mark on Remember me on this device.
- Then click Sign In.
- Now you can access your Norton account easily.
Symptoms of Errors
If you use Norton antivirus some errors like ”Error 3048 3 ” or ”Error 8504,104” may trouble your PC like –
“Error 3048 3” or “Error 8504, 104” may appear and crash the active program window.
When running the same program, your PC frequently crashes with Error 3048 3 or Error 8504, 104.
“Norton Error 3048 3 Windows 7” or “Norton 360 Error 8504, 104” is displayed.
By the side effect the windows can run slowly; mouse or keyboard input may responds slowly.
Your computer may freezes for a few seconds at a time.
These 3048 3 or 8504, 104 error messages can appear during program installation, Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. While a Symantec-related software program like Norton Anti-Virus is running error messages can appear also. And Keeping track the information about when and where the errors occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Causes of Error
Corrupted download or incomplete installation of Norton Anti-Virus software may be responsible for this type of errors.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Norton Anti-Virus-related software change (installation or uninstallation) can cause error.
Virus or malware infection corrupted Windows system files or Norton Anti-Virus-related program files or other malicious files can be the causes of these errors.
Runtime Errors like “Error 3048 3” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important to troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from happening many times.
How to fix the errors?
Error can be caused by another security product or due to a failed install when the product is being upgraded to a newer version or due to malicious or corrupted file. If errors like ‘‘Error 3048 3 ” or ”Error 8504,104” troubles you, then you can fix it by following these steps mentioned below.
Firstly you have to run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
If you have Norton Family installed, then uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
Then download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
Then you should save the file to the Windows desktop.
To open the Downloads window in your browser, you have to press the Ctrl + J key.
Then double-click the NRnR icon.
And read the license agreement, and click Agree.
Then tap on Advanced Options.
Then click Remove Only.
And click Remove.
Then click Restart Now.
After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
In step two, you should uninstall any non-Symantec security product at first.
Then press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
And type in the text like appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
From the list of currently installed programs, select the non-Symantec security product, and them uninstall it by clicking on Uninstall or Remove.
Then follow the on-screen instructions and when the uninstall process completes, restart the computer.
In step 3 you should update the Video graphics driver at first.
Then press the Windows + R keys, to open the Run dialog box.
Then type in the following text, like devmgmt.msc and then press Enter.
Then Device Manager Window will open and you should double-click on Display adapters.
Then right-click on the HD graphics card, and select Properties.
On the Driver tab, you should check whether the graphics card driver is outdated or current. If the driver is outdated, then you need to update the latest version of the graphics card driver.
Then select your graphics card manufacturer.
Then restart the computer and check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Norton Anti-Virus runs on Microsoft Windows and Mac Operating System. Version 12 is the only version which is fully compatible with Mac OS X Lion.
This Antivirus Software has powerful protection system, Smart firewall techniques, Spam filtering techniques, strong Password management system along with Performance optimization. It has 25 GB Online backup storage, Parental control system, Cross platform protection.